|Christchurch Aerospace Challenge|
The Christchurch Aerospace Challenge is looking for new innovations to develop aerial imagery technology.
The Aerospace Challenge is a collaborative initiative delivered by partners committed to building, strengthening and future-proofing the vibrant and globally successful aerospace industry in Christchurch.
|What are we looking for?|
We are looking for innovative novel solutions to aerial imagery capture, which must:
- Revolutionise aerial imagery and remote sensing capture - hardware and software
- Deliver radical improvement in delivery time, quality and resolution in aerial imagery or remote sensing technologies
- Achieve lower process costs
- Provide open data available to public
- Be an environmentally sustainable solution
- Produce a prototype able to be optimized within challenge time frame
See the Applicant Guide for more on what we're looking for.
|Who should enter?|
We welcome applications from anyone with an innovative solution to revolutionise aerial imagery capture. You could be a:
- Tertiary student
- Crown Research Institute
- Post revenue start-up
- Medium to large enterprise business
|What are we offering?|
In order to develop, support and enable multiple solutions which could revolutionise aerial imagery capture, we’re offering:
- Four $10k grants to first round finalists
- One $30k contract with the Christchurch City Council to the winning solution
- Mentoring and support from experienced innovators throughout the Challenge
- Connections to industry experts and investors to further promote your solution
- Support from the Christchurch Innovation Ecosystem
The Aerospace Challenge is a collaborative initiative delivered by partners committed to building, strengthening and future-proofing the vibrant and globally successful Aerospace industry in Christchurch.
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us: NoReply@brightidea.com