In order to develop, support and enable multiple solutions which could revolutionise aerial imagery capture, we will be awarding the following:
- Four $10k grants to the first round finalists*
- One $30k contract with the Christchurch City Council to the winning solution, which best addresses the problem criteria
*These grants have been sponsored by ChristchurchNZ, KiwiNet & the University of Canterbury.
In addition to financial support, we are hoping to offer the following in-kind support to our finalists as needed:
- Mentoring and support from experienced innovators throughout the Challenge
- Connections to industry experts and investors to further promote your solution
- Desk space and meeting rooms
- Business support and coaching
- Support from the Christchurch Innovation Ecosystem
- Company profile exposure by being a part of this exciting Challenge
Support will be subject to COVID restrictions.